European Programs and Grants
Aspon Consulting has extensive experience in the field of European cooperation and the development of transnational and transregional projects for the public and private sectors, including for non-governmental organisations (NGOs). We can support your business in developing a project, forming partnerships and successfully applying for a range of European programs and grants, to cover areas such as, but not limited to, entrepreneurship, culture, technology, training, health, environment and education.
We can support you with:
- The development of potential project and programs ideas for including in the applications.
- The preparation and submission of tender documents for a range of European programs and grants, such as, but not limited to, INTERREG Greece-Cyprus, INTERREG Greece-Italy, INTERREG Greece-Bulgaria, INTERREG MED, INTERREG Adriatic Ioanian, LIFE, INTERREG Europe, ENPI CBC MED, Horizon 2020.
- The forming of partnerships using our extensive network of global partners, to better ensure successful outcomes and the awarding of grants.
- The management of EU projects and programs to include capacity building, client management, progress reports, budget monitoring, monitoring of indicators, etc.
- The promotion of projects and programs and of their results through the organisation of events, the designing of promotional materials, marketing, etc.
If you’re interested in our services relating to European Programs and Grants or require support with a related service that may not be listed here, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We look forward to helping you achieve your goals and objectives.